We are a training & development consultancy with extensive experience in safeguarding and the protection of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We believe that every school, college and early years provider has the potential to be outstanding when it comes to safeguarding learners and we are extremely proud of our reputation for providing a high-quality and flexible service to our clients
We offer a full child protection and safeguarding training menu to meet the CPD needs of your staff. Selected events - such as Head Teacher training - are delivered at accessible regional venues but most other courses can be brought to your setting.
What to do if you're worried a child is being abused (DfE 2015) click here
When do we need a barred list check or DBS certificate? click here
Allegations of professional abuse can cause distress and anxiety to all those involved, particularly when balancing the need to safeguard children with the employer’s duty of care to staff, possible media interest and the cost of getting it wrong. Carolyn has many years experience as the Senior Allegations Manager for a large local authority. Her expertise coupled with the impartiality of an ‘outside’ eye ensures that any investigation is robust, independent and fully compliant with national and locally agreed procedures.
Development & leadership support
- Developing a whole-school culture where every employee understands and fulfils their own contribution to safeguarding children, young people and their families
- Policy development and implementing best practice
- Safeguarding audit – safeguarding is about so much more than your Child Protection procedures – we can help you to evaluate your compliance with all aspects of child safety including HASAWA, first aid / medication, site security, educational visits, work related learning.
Why choose us?
- Clients evaluate our service highly – over 98% of delegates rate our training as ‘good’ to ‘excellent’
- We have a reputation for delivery of a high quality bespoke service, tailored to individual needs but always reflecting your Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) arrangements
- We are known for a practical, informal and realistic approach – in all aspects from training delivery through site audit to organisational development projects.
Follow Carolyn on Twitter @CarolynEyre #saferrecruitmentconsortium
Eyre Safeguarding Services Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 11136880 whose Registered Office is 9 Ash Hill Gardens, Leeds LS17 8JW